Monday 26 September 2011

first day back!


First day of college, and we have been given free range on our dissertation and I have had a few thoughts about what I am going to write about.

 I think a combination of being a new member of the “blogesphere” and doing a lot of social networking at work it would make sense for me to do something around how blogs, social networking , forums and how the internet has changed the role of the designer?

Perhaps I could concentrate how it has changed how designers interact with the clients or even how a perspective client views a designer. As you can see I’m not sure which angle to go with – any feedback or thoughts would be much appreciated!




We were also told that the members of my group will have the opportunity to enter a design into the visionary category or next year’s Tatton show! A really exciting thought, I have some initial ideas, and will start sketching concept designs soon. I took part in this year’s Tatton Show, and whilst I’m on the subject I will take the opportunity to upload some of the photos taken

                                                                                                       



      
                                                           


1 comment:

  1. Unmistakably, the internet has broadened people's expectation of what is possible. The jejune diet of comely yards and quaint gardens found on our own streets is no longer without alternative. The world is our oyster. All of a sudden, something grown in the mist shrouded upper strata of a Venezuelan mountain may be of interest to the imperturbable gardener residing in Britain. How wonderful. And what a sparkling revelation it is to learn that there are 'snow bananas'(from the Himalayas) which will grow where Jack Frost swore none would grow!

    ReplyDelete